Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm on a Subway Diet, isnt that weird ?



Here's how that guy, some of you might know him, who was very fat and got thin just by eating from Subway.

Here's what he ate:

"Lunch:
A six-inch turkey sub, no mayo, no oil and a bag of baked potato chips.
Dinner:
A foot long veggie sub.
Drinks:
Unlimited diet soda through the day.
Avoid:
Cheese, mayonnaise and oil are a no-no on the subs, and anywhere else. "

Taken from:

http://www.idiet4u.com/diets/subwaydiet.html

To me, I think that's way too over the line. Subway for one year ? Try eating for 2 weeks and that will be a challenge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for an idea, you sparked at thought from a angle I hadn’t given thoguht to yet.
Now lets see if I can do something with it.


Here is my site - having trouble getting pregnant at 40