Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Review: Panasonic DMC-FX7

Last summer I got this digital camera for me to take pictures of anything and everything really. One thing I can say proudly is that this camera is Superb. Atleast for me it is.

It is a 5 megapixel camera. Not bad indeed if you like taking pictures of things every now and then. Great for normal people. I think its out of the question that professionals will buy these though. They probably need those Nikon - paparazzi style cameras. But for us, the Panasonic will definitely handle our needs well.

Overall, it's nice to have and I'm sure will make a great gift for someone. What I like to be improved is that sometimes the pictures tend to get blurry if you quickly move the camera once you press the button that takes the picture.

Other than that, it's just wonderful. For me, it gets a 4 out of 5 easy.

This is a picture I took by myself. Viewing it in a larger image size will be clearer ofcourse.

My Personal Example

No comments: