Saturday, March 3, 2007

What Makes Xbox360 So Good ?

First of all. I will not say that PS3 is a bad/stupid gaming console that nobody should get. I like the looks of PS3 a lot however I never got / played any games on it so I can't give out my opinion on which is better.

So, Whats good about the Xbox360 then:

  • Xbox Live is Very Nice! You can download high definition movies (even latest movies, like The Prestige and Employee of the Month), high definition TvShows (like SouthPark, CSI, etc), Arcade games, game Demos (very good to download as it saves you a lot instead of buying a game and turning out to be a complete waste of money). The online multiplayer games itself is nice. I really enjoy the fact that I usually do not lag in games like WinningEleven, and that's Great!
  • Wireless Controllers: Meaning no more stupid wires tied together.
  • Can have an add-on High-Definition DVD Drive to watch movies
  • Playing games in high-definition is a MUST!! FullStop. Once you get used to playing in high-definition, there's no going back.

There's a lot more to say about the Xbox360 however I think there is room for improvement like a larger harddrive since 20Gb is not enough.


No comments: